Blue RC Helicopter Co-axial

Remote Control Helicopter For Kids Model : Blue RC Helicopter Co-axial 3 Channel









 

  • Blue Wonder Chopper, remote control helicopter for kids, usb charger, and replacement rotors. AA batteries not included. No Assembly required and ready to fly.
  • Wonder Chopper: 7.5" X 7.5" X 3.5" (inches) Remote Control: 5" x 5" x 1.5" Recommended for ages 10+
  • Newest Co-axial Wonder Chopper model with the latest Gyroscope technology ensures high stability and smooth control.
  • 3 Channel: A, B, and C - 6 Flight Directions: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, and Backwards - Indoor flying only.
  • 5-7 minutes flight time. 25-30 minutes charge time. For video instructions please contact us. 30 days limited warranty.

Product Details Remote Control Helicopter For Kids

  • Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 7.8 x 3.3 inches ; 14.4 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces 

Blue RC Helicopter Co-axial Description

Wonder Chopper is the one of latest remote controlled helicopter model in market with it's improved speed, technology, control, and balance. While keeping it one of the smallest and lightest RC helicopter makes it easy for anyone 10+ to fly and the perfect gift for any occasion. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, discover your own adventure and maximize your boundaries!

Customer Reviews Blue RC Remote Control Helicopter Co-axial

I flew one of my nephew’s helicopters that he got for his birthday. Easily one of the coolest things I’ve done in a while. I knew I had to get one for my kid because he looked just as excited as his cousin. Price isn’t expensive and I’ve purchased from this company before. It’s not complicated if a 10 year old can fly it.

I've seen these R/C helicopters all over the place and decided to finally buy one myself one. The seller has a good seller rating and even better RC helicopter. I assembled the helicopters within minutes and flown it inside my house with no trouble. Very neat and fun toy for those that are still a child at heart.

I’ve had RC cars growing up, but never RC helicopters. Recently purchased this helicopter and its more fun than any RC car I’ve owned. The control is difficult at first, but it was really easy to pick up. I’ve dropped the helicopter more times than I could remember and the control still feels solid. Overall, pretty good quality and affordable.


WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Remote control helicopter for kids - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger